From Hwy 520
5224 Wilson Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98118
- Going West, take the Lake Washington Blvd exit on the Seattle side of Lake Washington, which takes you south. If you are going East, take the Montlake exit and go straight through the light at Montlake Blvd.
- If you took the Lake Washington Blvd exit, turn LEFT at the blinking red light off the exit ramp, which places you on Lake Washington Blvd. If you took the Montlake exit, go straight through the blinking red light. You are already on Lake Washington Blvd.
- Stay on Lake Washington Blvd. until 50th Ave. In other words, follow this road:
Past the sharp bend to the right immediately after the blinking red light.
Through the arboretum.
Straight through the light at E. Madison St.
Down the curvey hill, straight through the stop sign at the end of the hill, and through the residential portion of the street.
Going STRAIGHT throught the 3-way stop sign at Lake Washington Blvd and Madrona Drive.
Driving along the lake past the Leschi neighborhood, under I-90, and past the Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center located at Stan Sayres Park.
- Turn RIGHT on 50th Ave.
- Drive straight through 3 blinking red lights. By the time you go through the third blinking red light, 50th Ave. has turned into Wilson Ave. S.
- At the corner of the third blinking red light (S. Dawson St.) you’ll see Four Paws Vet on your left. 5224 Wilson Ave S. is the very next building on your left.
- There is good parking on the street.
- The front door is on Wilson Ave S. Walk up the main stairs or take the elevator to the second floor. Turn left to walk toward the back of the building where you will find Suite 202. For a Child and Dr. Jennifer White are in the same suite.