From downtown by bus
5224 Wilson Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98118
Click here for a King County Metro Transit Bus Route.
Note: Buses 39 (Local) and 34 (Express) will leave various locations around downtown Seattle.
- They will go over Beacon Hill and past the VA Hospital to reach Rainier Avenue South, where they will turn LEFT at the traffic light.
- They will turn RIGHT at the traffic light at Genesee St. and a RIGHT at the blinking red light at 50th Ave. S.
- They will continue on 50th Ave. S. through 1 (one) blinking red light until the bus stop where you are to get off. By the time you get off the bus, 50th Ave. S. has turned into Wilson Ave. S. This bus stop is immediately before the 2nd blinking red light, which is a 5-way stop light where 50th Ave. S. turns into Wilson Ave. S. and S. Dawson St. and 51st Ave. come together, and immediately after you pass the PCC on the RIGHT of the bus.
- Walk south (the direction the bus was going before you got off) to the next block. You’ll see Four Paws Vet on the left of the corner of this 5-way blinking red stop light. 5224 Wilson Ave. S is the very next building on your left.
- The front door is on Wilson Ave S. Walk up the main stairs or take the elevator to the second floor. Turn left to walk toward the back of the building where you will find Suite 202. For a Child and Dr. Jennifer White are in the same suite.
- Please Note: The bus pick-up stop (if you are going back downtown) is on S. Dawson St near the restaurant call Bent Burgers which is across the street from where you got off the bus to come to your appointment.